Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday

I really let the weekend get to me. If I'm being honest here, I probably didn't do more than one productive thing today. But I've been workin' hard all week so I deserve a break right? Yeah sure.

Facebook beach closed today which was super disappointing. Walking somewhere and seeing nothing when expecting free mini foods/juices is not a feeling I would wish upon my worst enemy. I hope to find something again in my life that makes me as happy as FB beach does. I know it's out there.

I tried really hard to go to a lecture but I was so hungry that I had to go find some lunch. We found a restaurant named New York New York and it was such a great place with a dank menu. There were so many things I wanted to eat but only so much room in my small intestine! Ideally I would have gotten the salmon club sandwich but they couldn't make it without cream cheese so I settled for fajitas. They were super amazing though. I highly recommend! (blog or yelp?)

Then I went to YouTube beach which was thankfully still open. I brought a bathing suit so I tanned a little, burned a little, and swam a little. This was for sure the hottest day so far so being in the water was definitely the move. I sat and watched some beach volleyball for a little, and talked/networked with a bunch of people. I didn't write down anyones names so that's pretty unfortunate. But I did meet a guy who created individually packaged glasses of wine, which will totally be the next new thing.

After being at YouTube forever, I was on the prowl for some dinner. We found another cute place that also had amazing food. I finally got my salmon fix with a curry salmon penne pasta. It was super funky and amazing.

We all headed to the Terrace for the Entertainment Lions after party. It was probably the best terrace party yet. The DJ was horrible for the first hour or so and then started to play awesome songs. Everyone was dancing and I sweated so much that I probably lost 5 pounds. But don't worry, I'm eating cookies now to make up for the loss!

Today wasn't the most exciting of days, but it was a much needed day of "chillaxing" as the kids say.

No comments:

Post a Comment